A partner of Bridges, Jillisky & Streng, LLC, Nancy Jillisky has dedicated her practice to the representation of those who have been injured by the negligence of others and of those who are injured on the job and are eligible for workers’ compensation. Before serving as an attorney, Nancy served in the United States Army and then as a court reporter for the U.S. For three years afterwards, Nancy worked as a paralegal in personal injury and case management. Attorney Jillisky is known for thorough case preparation and passionate advocacy. Clients of Nancy’s know that they can rely on her experience and track record of success, whether in the courtroom or in negotiations.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Attorney Jillisky graduated magna cum laude in 1992 with a degree in Business Management from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. In 1995, she graduated cum laude from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. Lastly, she is a distinguished graduate of the Naval Justice School in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Bar Admission, Ohio, 1995
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Union County Bar Association, Member & Past President
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives