Accidents happen. It is a fact of life. Sometimes we are the cause of an accident and sometimes we are the unfortunate victim of an accident. If you are the victim of an automobile accident, here is a quick checklist to follow:
- If injured, seek medical attention immediately, including accepting transport to hospital via squad.
- If you are able, photograph or obtain photographs of damage to your vehicle.
- Photograph or obtain photographs of any visible injuries.
- Do not give a statement to insurance company.
- Do not sign any documents provided by insurance company.
- Keep track of the doctors you see, the treatment provided and follow their recommendations.
If you have been the victim of an automobile accident and wish to discuss your case, contact us at the law offices of Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC.