Bankruptcy Services in Ohio
Your Legal Guides to Debt Relief – (937) 403-9033
Understanding what needs to be done for an effective bankruptcy filing is made simple with Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC. Our Ohio bankruptcy attorneys headquartered in Union County are here to help people all around the state get a clear idea of their bankruptcy options. It is our priority to make certain you find financial freedom through debt relief while risking as little of your own property as possible.
Some of the areas we serve include:
- Clark County, Springfield, and Marysville
- Union County and Dublin
- Logan County, West Liberty, Indian Lake, and Bellefontaine
- Madison County and Plain City
- Delaware County
North, south, east or west — we are the legal team you can trust for your bankruptcy filing. To learn more about where to begin, or if bankruptcy is even right for you, contact our law office today.
Bankruptcy Filings That Meet Your Expectations
No two peoples’ financial situations are identical. As such, no two bankruptcy filings should be identical, either. Our bankruptcy lawyers understand as much and move forward with cases appropriately, seeing and treating each person as an individual. We want to sit down with you and figure out what bankruptcy filing will benefit you the most, and what needs to be done to make that happen.
The two most common forms of private bankruptcy filings are:
- Chapter 7: A form of bankruptcy that seeks the maximum amount of unsecured debt to be discharged at once. People who use Chapter 7 bankruptcy might lose some property to creditors, like their home to foreclosure, as a trade-off for the large debt dismissal.
- Chapter 13: A form of bankruptcy that greatly minimizes the debt owed and restructures what is left into a manageable three-to-five year repayment plan. People who use Chapter 13 bankruptcy generally do not lose property to collections, as they make a genuine effort to repay their debt to an extent they can handle.
The sooner you start to learn about bankruptcy, the sooner you can discover if it will help you out of your financial bind. Be sure to call our bankruptcy attorneys at (937) 403-9033 at your first opportunity. Remember: We proudly help clients all around Ohio!