Estate Planning & Probate
Experienced Estate Planning Attorneys in Delaware County
Are you worried about what will happen to your assets and loved ones in the event of your death or illness? Our team of Delaware County estate planning lawyers are here to help.
By creating and regularly updating your estate plan, you can move into the future with confidence and security. Our legal team can help you address all the important questions, including:
- Who will manage your estate and various assets after you die?
- Who will make legal and medical decisions on your behalf as you age or if you experience a serious illness or accident?
- How much of your estate will go toward taxes?
- Who will take care of your children in the event of your untimely or early passing?
- What are your options in terms of charitable giving and financial gifts to family members?
- What will happen to your business after you die?
When you come to Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC, we can also help you create your will and estate plan in such a way that will prevent your loved ones from getting tied up in probate and keep them from having to pay large government taxes on inherited assets.
Get in touch with a Delaware County estate planning attorney today by calling (937) 403-9033.
Probate Proceedings & Estate Conflicts
We also serve estate executors and inheritors who are experiencing conflict after the death of a loved one. Sometimes people die without an estate plan or without leaving instructions that family members find acceptable. This can lead to long, drawn-out probate proceedings and can drain the financial resources from the estate very quickly, which is why it is essential to bring in an experienced probate lawyer as soon as possible.
Let us help you resolve your probate matter as quickly and efficiently as possible. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.