Marysville & Richwood Estate Planning & Probate
Union County Estate Planning Attorneys Serving Marysville & Richwood
When to comes to crafting an estate plan, you can’t afford to wait. You may not have as much time as you’re hoping for, and it can put your family in a tough spot if you fall ill or pass away without a will or an updated estate plan. By reaching out to an estate planning lawyer at Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC, you can finally have peace of mind about the future.
Don’t put it off any longer. Get ahead of the curve by calling (937) 403-9033 to speak to an estate planning attorney in Marysville or Richwood.
Benefits of Estate Planning
Many people put off estate planning and live with underlying anxiety about the future of their business, guardianship of their children, ownership of their home, and other important quandaries that can be dealt with through thoughtful estate planning—but this doesn’t have to be the case.
By creating an estate plan, you can preemptively answer crucial questions, such as:
- Who will take care of my children after I am gone?
- Who will manage my company and decide its fate?
- Who will make medical and legal decisions on my behalf in the event of a serious accident or illness?
- How much of my fortune will end up with my family, and how much will go toward taxes and debts?
- How will my family afford long-term care and medical care for me in the event of an illness or age-related decline?
- Does my family have insurance coverage necessary to afford medical care as my needs develop?
- Who will manage my children’s inheritance until they are of age?
Representation for Probate Proceedings
The probate process begins when someone passes away without a will or when they have intestate property (property that is not mentioned in the will). At this point, the court steps in and decides how property, assets, and finances will be divided. This process typically takes months and can be quite personally and financially draining for state executors and inheritors. It can also be very contentious if family members of the deceased do not agree on how the terms of a will should be carried out or if they object to the contents of the will.
Allow us to simplify the process and represent you during probate proceedings. Contact us online to schedule your free consultation with a probate lawyer in Marysville and Richwood.