Auglaize County Lawyers
Call Our Firm For a FREE Consultation:
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is an Ohio-based law firm that has been protecting the rights of individuals, families, and businesses in range of practice areas since 1982. With a reputation for being caring and compassionate advocates, and for our skills and ability to leverage years of experience, our firm has become known as a practice that fights to secure the best possible resolutions in our clients’ cases.
If you are facing difficult times or need assistance with a legal matter, you can find the support and representation you need with our Auglaize County attorneys. Here are just a few reasons why we’re consistently chosen by local residents:
- Attorneys Named to Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Comprehensive Service in Multiple Practice Areas
- Individualized Service & Personal Attention
- Free & Confidential Case Evaluations
Learn how Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC can help you navigate the legal proceedings you face by calling (937) 403-9033 or completing an online case evaluation form today. We serve clients throughout Auglaize County and beyond.
Practice Areas: Cases We Handle
Backed by decades of collective experience, our attorneys serve clients with varying legal needs. Our practice areas include:
- Personal Injury – We represent victims and families in cases involving preventable injuries sustained in car accidents, trucking wrecks, and other incidents as they seek justice and compensation from negligent parties.
- Criminal Defense – Our services include experience-driven defense for clients charged with misdemeanors, drug crimes, DUI / OUI, sex crimes, felonies, and more.
- Estate Planning – Personalized counsel for drafting wills and trusts, establishing power of attorney, navigating probation, litigation, Medicaid planning, and other estate planning and elder law matters
- Bankruptcy – Future-oriented representation for clients facing tough economic times, and guidance through bankruptcy proceedings that seek relief from debt and financial freedom.
- Social Security Disability – Assistance with crafting complete and accurate applications or strong appeals for clients who seek SSD ratings and disabilities.
- Workers’ Compensation – Advocacy for workers injured on the job as they seek medical treatment, wage supplementation, and other benefits provided through an employer’s workers’ compensation insurance.
- Real Estate Law – Serving investors, developers, buyers, and sellers in a range of transactional, contractual, and dispute-related real estate matters.
- Business Planning – Insight-driven counsel to help business owners and entrepreneurs as they form business entities, structure and negotiate contracts, and create a solid foundation for their commercial enterprise.
Discuss Your Case With an Auglaize County Attorney
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is available to help you better understand your case, your rights, and available options during a free and confidential consultation. We take the time to listen to your needs, and to explain how we can help you move forward. Learn why clients continually trust our team with even the toughest cases. Call (937) 403-9033 to get started.