Greene County Attorneys Trusted Across Ohio
Guiding Good People Through Tough Times.
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is an Ohio law firm that has been dedicated to providing full-service, client-oriented representation in a range of practice areas since 1982. Over the years, our attorneys and support staff have utilized experience and resources to help residents of Xenia, Fairborn, Greene County, and the state as they navigated unique and challenging legal experiences and fought for positive resolutions.
Trusted by clients across Ohio, our Greene County lawyers have cultivated a reputation in the local and legal communities as skilled and unrelenting advocates. Here are a few reasons why clients choose us:
- Award-winning lawyers with decades of combined experience.
- We treat clients like individuals, not numbers.
- Our firm is AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell® and A+ Rated by the BBB.
- We offer FREE and confidential case evaluations to new clients.
Learn more about the legal issues in your case, your rights, and how our firm can help by calling (937) 403-9033 or completing an online case evaluation form.
A Full-Service Ohio Law Firm
Our legal team’s depth of experience and background enable us to handle a range of cases involving various areas of law. Whether yours involves the need for proactive counsel or time-sensitivity and high stakes issues, we’re here to help. Cases we handle include:
- Personal Injury Law – Victims and families harmed by negligence have the right to recover financially from the party who caused them harm. We fight for clients as they take on insurance companies and powerful corporations following car accidents, trucking accidents, wrongful death, and other types of preventable accidents.
- Workers’ Compensation – Suffering a job-related injury can take you out of the workforce and threaten your physical and financial stability. Get the support you need with workers’ compensation applications or the appeals process by working with our team.
- Bankruptcy – If you are one of the millions of Americans struggling financially, it’s important to understand that you have rights and options. Explore debt relief, the bankruptcy process, and how our firm can help you improve your financial health.
- Criminal Defense – Whether you or someone you love has received a traffic citation or are being charged with a DUI, drug crime, or serious felony offense, working with an experienced defense attorney is critical to protecting your rights and future.
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC: Let Us Help You
When you depend on creative solutions to solve challenging legal problems, you need attorneys who can use their experience and client-focused approach to protect your rights. Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC has been helping clients across Ohio since 1982, and we’re available to discuss your case and how can be of service during a free consultation. Contact us to get started.