Hardin County Attorneys
Trust Proven Ohio Lawyers. Call (937) 403-9033 For a FREE Consult.
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is a client-focused, top-rated law firm serving residents throughout Hardin County and the state of Ohio. Over the years, our firm has fought for men, women, families, and businesses in a range of legal matters, and has earned a reputation and unwavering advoates who care deeply about the needs and futures of our clients. We strive to make the difference in our clients’ cases, and we always treat them as individuals, not numbers.
If you or someone you love is currently facing a difficult experience and need legal representation, our firm is available to help. Backed by years of insight and extensive resources, we handle a range of cases, including those that pose high stakes for parties involved. Clients throughout Kenton, Hardin, County, and the state have continually trusted our team because we care – and because we know how to provide high quality serve that gets results.
Why Clients Trust Us
- Ohio Attorneys With Decades of Combined Experience
- Committed to Helping Good People Through Tough Times
- Focused on Personalized Attention, Communication & Service
- FREE & Confidential Initial Consultations
Get started today by discussing your case with a member of our team. Call (937) 403-9033 or contact us online today!
Cases We Handle
As a full-service Ohio law firm, Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC has the tools to handle a range of cases involving various areas of law. These include, among others:
- Criminal Defense – Representation for clients facing a range of criminal charges, from DUI and drug crimes to serious felony offenses.
- Bankruptcy – We guide clients facing tough times through an exploration of their available options and the bankruptcy process that can help them reach a brighter financial future.
- Personal Injury – Advocacy for victims and families who have suffered harm in losses in preventable accidents caused by the negligence of another.
- Social Security Disability – Step-by-step guidance through difficult SSD applications and representation when appealing inaccurate or unfair decisions.
- Workers’ Compensation – We represent injured workers who seek benefits through their employer’s workers’ comp insurance, as well as through third party lawsuits when possible.
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC: Trust Experience
Working with the right attorney can make all the difference in your case, which is why our team offers free and confidential consultation to help clients across the region learn more about choosing to work with our award-winning lawyers and compassionate support staff. Put our experience and passion for the law to work for you!
Find answers to your questions and discuss our services when you contact us to request your free case review.