Madison County Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout OH
Request a FREE Review of Your Case: (937) 403-9033
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is an Ohio-based law firm committed to providing the high quality support and legal representation to clients throughout London, Madison County, and the surrounding areas. Over the years we’ve been serving individuals, families, and businesses, we’ve earned a reputation for being committed advocates who care about our clients and their futures – and for securing the positive results they need during difficult times.
If you have a legal matter to address, you can trust our Madison County lawyers to protect your rights and interests. Here are a few reasons why we’ve been continually trusted by Ohioans:
- Award-Winning Lawyers Recognized by Super Lawyers®
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and A+ Rated by the BBB
- Decades of Combined Experience in Multiple Areas of Law
- Emphasis on Personal Attention & Communication with Clients
Our legal team offers free initial consultations to local residents who wish to learn more about the case rights, and how we can help. Contact us online by completing a free case evaluation for, or call (937) 403-9033 to speak with a member of our team.
Our Legal Services
Backed by considerable experience, a caring support staff, and extensive resources, our attorneys at Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC are able to help clients address a broad scope of legal issues. Our areas of practice include:
- Criminal Defense – Charged with a crime in Ohio? Our defense attorneys use their insight and experience to fight charges ranging from minor traffic offenses to DUIs, sex crimes, and the most serious felonies.
- Personal Injury Law – Following a preventable accident, victims and families have the right to hold at-fault parties accountable for their negligence. Our injury attorneys serve individuals and their loved ones as they seek compensation following car accidents, bicycle accidents, wrongful death, and more.
- Bankruptcy – Tough financial times can permeate all aspects of one’s life, which is why our bankruptcy lawyers believe in the importance of helping families and individuals as they seek relief from debt and a financial future they deserve.
- Elder / Estate Planning Law – Solidifying your future proactively or dealing with various issues of estate planning, probate, and litigation requires the insight of proven advocates. Our firm helps clients with crafting estate planning instruments like wills and trusts, and protects their rights in events of dispute.
- SSD / Workers’ Comp – Injured workers and individuals with disabilities face complex proceedings when they seek benefits under Social Security Disability or an employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. We assist with both initial applications and appealing unfair or incorrect decisions.
- Business Planning – As a business owner, manager, shareholder, or other executive, preparation and planning become critical to protecting your rights, reducing exposure to future risks, and paving the foundation for success in the future. We help with formation, entity selection, contracting drafting and negotiation, and more.
Let Us Know Your Legal Problem. We’ll Discuss How We Can Find Solutions.
Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC puts clients first, and cares about providing the personal attention and service that allows us to tailor strategies that solve their unique problems. Discuss your potential case and how we can help by calling (937) 403-9033 to request your initial, free consultation.