Ohio Trial Lawyers Serving Clark County
Request a FREE Case Review: (937) 403-9033
Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC is full-service law firm comprised of top-rated and client-focused trial attorneys committed to protecting the rights of clients throughout Clark County and the state of Ohio. Because we prioritize working closely with our clients and devoting personal attention to their cases, we’re able to tailor legal strategies that fit their unique situations, and provide solutions to even the toughest matters.
During difficult times that give rise to legal matters, it is important to work with attorneys who not only have the experience and resources you need, but also the caring, compassionate, and committed approach that can make all the difference in your experience and the outcome. Our attorneys know our clients require high quality service and support to address their needs, and work diligently to guide them step-by-step through their proceedings.
Why Choose Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC?
- Our team has decades of collective legal experience
- We’re a full-service firm capable of handling a range of legal issues
- Our attorneys have earned award and recognition for their abilities
- Our mission is to guide clients step-by-step through difficult times
Discuss the details of your case personally with an attorney from Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC. Call (937) 403-9033 or contact us online to get started. We serve clients throughout Springfield, Marysville, Clark County and Ohio.
How We Can Help
Backed by years of insight and experience in multiple practice areas, Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC has the resources to serve clients with many different types of cases. Our services include representation in matters involving:
- Personal Injury – We protect the rights of victims and families who have suffered injuries, losses, and economic / non-economic damages due to the negligent and wrongful acts of others.
- Bankruptcy – Our bankruptcy lawyers help individuals and families struggling financial in matters of debt relief and creating the foundation for a better financial future.
- Criminal Defense – Experienced and aggressive defense for clients facing all types of criminal allegations, from misdemeanors, DUIs, and drug crimes to serious felonies.
- Real Estate Law – Assistance with residential and commercial transactions, landlord-tenant rights, and matters involving owners, buyers, HOAs, developers, and others.
- Estate Planning / Elder Law – Personalized support and counsel in matters involving estate planning, drafting of wills and trusts, probate, litigation, Medicaid planning, and more.
- Business Planning – Insight-driven representation and counsel for individual and commercial clients with varied business needs, from formation and entity selection to contracts and compliance.
- Workers’ Compensation – Guidance through the challenging workers’ comp application or appeals process following injuries that occur on the job.
- Social Security Disability – Assistance for clients with disabilities that prevent them from working and earning wages, and guidance through both the SSD application and appeals process.
Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC: Trust Experience
Experience is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a lawyer to help handle your legal matter, but passion and client-service should never be sacrified. At Bridges, Jillisky, Streng, Weller & Gullifer, LLC, our Clark County lawyers use both our experience and unrelenting commitment to clients to provide the high quality support and legal representation they deserve. Learn how we can use our experience to help you by requesting a free review of your case. Contact us to speak with a member of our team.