Shelby County, OH Trial Lawyers
Put Experience on Your Side. Call (937) 403-9033 For a FREE Consult.
At Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC, our Shelby County attorneys have earned a reputation for delivering the quality service, support, and legal representation Ohioans deserve during difficult times. As a full-service firm, we provide counsel and advocacy in multiple practice areas involving cases that run the gamut from proactive estate planning and business planning to high stakes issues involving criminal charges, preventable accidents and injuries, and financial services like bankruptcy and Social Security disability.
Given our breadth of experience, we’re able to tackle even the toughest cases, and ensure our clients receive the individualized service they need to understand their rights in what can be a confusing legal system. Our trial lawyers and support staff proudly serve individuals, families, and businesses throughout Sidney, Shelby County, and the state of Ohio.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Our attorneys have earned national recognition for their legal abilities.
- We make it our mission to guide good people through tough times.
- We leverage decades of combined experience in a range of practice areas.
- Our attorneys are committed to personalized service, not one-size-fits-all formulas.
Get the facts you need about your case, your rights, and what Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC can do to help. Call (937) 403-9033 or contact us for a free case evaluation to get started.
Full-Service Law Firm: Our Areas of Practice
Our Shelby County trial lawyers tap into years of legal experience and education to offer targeted legal solutions to problems of all types. Our areas of practice include:
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death – Our experienced personal injury team aggressively advocates for the rights of the injured and the wronged when they have suffered injuries and losses due to negligence. Cases we handle range from auto accidents and premises liability to wrongful death.
- Criminal Defense / DUI Defense – Being charged with a crime puts your future and your freedom on the line. Trust proven defense attorneys who can fight for the best possible resolution in you case, whether you face allegations for a traffic offense, misdemeanor, DUI, or a serious felony.
- Business Planning – From family businesses to corporations, ensuring the foundation for future growth and success demands preparation, planning, and assistance with issues involving formation, corporate by-laws and documents, contracts, and more.
- Estate Planning / Elder Law – Planning for the future requires assistance from attorneys who have experience with elder law and estate planning. We help clients in cases involving Medicaid planning, wills and trusts, tax implications, probate, and more.
- Real Estate Law – Real property is often the most important asset held by individuals and businesses. We offer counsel to buyers, sellers, developers, and others in matters involving contracts, transactions, landlord-tenant disputes, and more.
- Social Security Disability – Securing SSD benefits is typically a matter of crucial important to those who depend on its source of income to live their daily lives. We help clients craft clear and compliant applications, and offer representation for those who wish to appeal a decision.
- Workers’ Compensation – When a work-related injury puts your well-being and financial health on the line, you need proven attorneys to help you navigate the workers’ comp process, whether that involves initial applications or appeals.
Ohio Lawyers With A Reputation for Prioritizing Clients
Clients come first at Bridges, Jillisky, Weller & Gullifer, LLC. If you have a potential matter to discuss, you can be confident knowing that our legal team takes the time to personally understand your situation and needs, and to discuss how we can be of service. Contact us today to request a free initial case evaluation.